Chapter 2023 Information & Constant Contact emails (latest communication is at the top): (Download Logo Here)
Pre-Chapter Communication # 3 – Chapter Participation Rituals for Membership Support and Delegate Discernment (This will be made into a link AFTER the email is sent – can’t get the link prior to then.)
Essential Qualities of a Chapter Delegate
- An appreciation for and practice of a contemplative and discerning approach to the Chapter process.
- An openness to the movement of the Spirit and an attitude of deep listening that recognizes the intrinsic wisdom of the group.
- A passion for the present and future life of the Congregation
- A willingness to risk sharing personal insights for the sake of the whole and to embrace what is best for the common good.
- The capacity and willingness to study and reflect on materials in preparation for Chapter meetings.
- The physical and emotional energy for engagement in dialogue, prayer, and decision-making.
- The capacity to participate actively in the implementation process.
Chapter Upcoming Significant Dates for Discernment for Delegates
- May 1 – Materials received by Local Communities
- May 11 – Ritual of Membership
- May 12 – Ritual for Delegate Discernment
- May 23 – List of potential Delegates will be shared for affirmation
- May 31 – Ritual of Affirmation
- June 13 – Publication of Chapter 2023 Delegate List
Dates for Pre-Chapter & Chapter Meetings
- October 1, 2022 – Congregational Meeting
- February 25, 2023 – Congregational Meeting
- March 25, 2023 – Congregational Meeting
- April 15, 2023 – Congregational Meeting
- June 25, 2023 – July 2, 2023 Chapter 2023